About The Department
Year Of Establishment :2022
Intake = 60
Head Of the Department
Vice principal,Prof & Head, Dept of CS&E(AI)
Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology & Management
Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) is a CSE allied branch. Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence—perceiving, synthesizing, and inferring information demonstrated by machines, as opposed to intelligence displayed by animals and humans. Example tasks in which this is done include speech recognition, computer vision, translation between (natural) languages, as well as other mappings of inputs.
The course covers a wide range of topics, including programming languages, data structures, algorithms, computer architecture, software engineering, machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, robotics, and more.
The curriculum is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in computer science and engineering, while also exploring the latest advancements in artificial intelligence. Students will learn to design and develop intelligent systems and algorithms in Center of Excellence set-up by Microsoft in the Department of AI. The Students can analyze, understand, interact, participate in lab sessions, group projects, and carryout individual research work in the department. Upon completion of the course, students can pursue careers as software engineers, AI developers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, or AI researchers, among other roles.
To create an enriching learning environment that imparts creative, learning and research skills to students in the domain of artificial intelligence.
- 1. To Impart Strong foundation of statistics for understanding Artificial Intelligence.
- 1. To develop skilled and knowledgeable professionals in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- 2. To contribute towards advanced AI technologies that provide increased and better performance.
- 2. To collaborate with renowned companies for multidisciplinary research and development.
- 3. To guide the students in learning and creative for developing intelligent technology based solutions to societal problems.
Center of Excellence