- To stimulate the growth of technology based startups including product startups in the Institution.
- To achieve creation of direct and indirect new employments through Entrepreneurship cell.
- To facilitate generation of Innovative Technology solutions with a social impact.
The following members are identified as members of NISP committee at Institution level:
- Within Institute Members
- Dr. Lakshmikantha B R, Principal
- Dr. Nandini C, Vice-Principal, Prof. & Head, Dept. of CSE
- Dr. Sumthra Devi K A, Dean Academics, Prof. and Head, Dept. of ISE
- Dr. Sandhya N, Assoc. Prof., Dept. of CSE
- Mrs. Seemanthini Asst. Prof., Dept. of ISE
- Outside Alumni Members
- Mr. Akashi Sonthalia, Dept. of CSE
- Mr. Vidhyadhar sharma, Dept. of ECE
- Startup members
- Mr. Rakshith Kota, Om Sai Ram Corporates & Partner of South India Oil Corporation.
- Mr. Srinivas R, Smayan Foundation.
- Mr. Hari Krishnan N, Delite Solutions.
- Mr. Karthik U Chikmat, Akash Electro Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Yashaswinag.N, Program Manager-Student Training, Indian Startups
- Innovation and Entrepreneur ecosystem enabler members
- Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India.
- National Cyber Defense Research Centre, Govt. of India.
- Infycloud software India Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore
- ATAL Incubation Centre, Jyothi Institute of Technology Foundation, Bangalore
- Dr. Sandhya. N, Associate Professor, Department of CSE
- Dr. Manjula, Associate Professor, Department of ISE
- Dr. Karibasappa, Professor, Department of ECE
- Dr. Shanmukhasundar, Professor, Department of EEE
- Dr. B.T Manjunath, Associate Professor, Department of ME
- Dr. Harikeerthan, Associate Professor, Department of Civil
- Prof. Shivalinge Gowda, Professor, Department of Architecture
- Dr. Anjana Devi, Associate Professor, Department of MBA
Startups and Entrepreneurship
Intellectual Property Details